- The personal data we will collect
- How the collected data will be used
- Who has access to the collected data
This policy is compliant with the laws set out in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
By using our site, users agree to:
Personal Data We Collect
Automatically Collected Data
When you visit and use our site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address
- Hardware and software details
- Links a user clicks while using the site
- Content the user views on your site
Non-Automatically Collected Data
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site:
- First name and last name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Payment information
- Auto-fill data
- Employment information
- Educational history
- Language skills
- Family status
- Country of residence/nationality
- Any information necessary for evaluating a client's profile
- Any information necessary for identifying a site user
This data may be collected using the following methods:
- Filling out an evaluation form -Registering an account
How We Use Personal Data
The personal data collected on our site will only be used for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we automatically collect is used for the following purposes:
- Internal use for statistical purposes in analysis, marketing strategy planning, and improvement of our services.
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- Analysis of client profiles -Communication
With Whom We Share Personal Data
Employees We may disclose any user data that any member of our organization reasonably needs to achieve the objectives stated in this policy.
Third Parties We may share user data with the following third parties:
- Technical staff responsible for the development and maintenance of our websites
- Marketing agencies
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes:
- The information required to resolve technical issues or for administrative processing by our agents.
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given objective.
Other Disclosures We are committed to not selling or sharing your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- If required by law -If required for any legal proceedings
- To prove or protect our legal rights
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we are seeking to sell the company